View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 01:05 PM

Default Largest toy that you have used.

I am curious as to some of the larger toys folks have used.

My hubby and I do love playing with toys and use them together and separately quite often. Well last night wha started as him giving me a massage, ended with some serious and fun sex, which it almost always does. Anyways, with him using some of my various dildos on me last night while I was using a vibrator on my clit, I was super wet and wound up, We have an inflatable dildo that I use from time to time and last night he pulled it out and we were having fun with it, Normally he deflates it before he pulls it completely out of me. but last night I wanted to see how big it was. When I saw it, I was shocked, I swear it was as big as a pop can around, I thought he was playing around and he said no watch, He slid it back inside and then pulled it out again, I was really full, don't get me wrong, After he pulled it out, he could slide all 4 fingers inside of me with ease. He was able to slide his hand inside of me up to the widest part. I am a little sore this morning, but I am still like, wow that was a huge dildo inside of me,