View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 PM

Smile NOT oral

We had been married for close to ten years when Florence gave me my first blow job. I had been pursuing her with the idea for a while with no luck, just wanting to see what was the big deal, when she "jumped" me while I was taking a bath and did it. It was her first time, too, and, while she managed to catch all of my cum in her mouth, she didn't like it and spit it out in the sink right away. I didn't like it, either, because the sensations were too intense, so that was never tried again, though she did offer, a time or two.

Conversely, when I meekly asked her if I could eat her one night when things were getting heavy, while we were dating, she misunderstood what I was asking and said no. Actually, I don't think she could conceive of the idea of me putting my mouth to her pussy. To be honest, I had only found out about "eating her out" a few months earlier, myself, much to the amusement of my friends. Any way, a little while before she gave me my first bj, I took advantage of shifting positions before fucking her, one time, to dive in and start munching on her pussy. She was shocked and protested and tried to get me to stop, but I just kept on chewing, licking, and sucking on her pussy until I was satisfied that I had given her enough, before plowing in and giving her a thorough fucking. She never said "no" to being eaten again.

So, my first bj was also hers. I had not had one and she had not done one. She was my first fuck and, before I came along, she had only been fucked, always bareback, a tradition I continued. Neither of us has ever fucked any way but bareback, and we both started fucking long before oral sex was tried, I with her, her with me and a "few" earlier other guys, especially one of her brother-in-laws, who chewed on and BIT her nipples, but never did anything with her pussy but fuck it, bareback, many times.