View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coatsbill View Post
We all were in our mid twenty's and one weekend we were at the Oregon camping. We had a huge camp fire burning and all us had been drinking beer most of the day. There was six couples and we all were having a really good time. One of my best friends was there with his wife and I had always wanted to do her but never got the chance. After drinking all day and being around her I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The more I drank the more I wanted her. Late in the evening when she left to go the bathroom that was located a ways away from the fire I followed her. It was very dark and when she came out of the rest room I was standing there. She saw me and said "your turn". I said I hope so and pulled her to me. She didn't resist at all but came willingly into my arms. Thats all it took. I planted a huge kiss on her and at the same time cupped one of her tits in my hand. Her arms went around me and really gave me a hard kiss in return. We were all over each other. She was feeling my hard cock and I had my hand inside her running shorts. I cupped her cunt and just that fast my finger was inside her. She said we have to hurry so I pulled her around the the back of the building to a dark grassy place. She pulled off her running shorts and laid down on the grass. I stepped out of my shorts and laid down beside her. We kissed some more but didn't wast much time. I rolled onto her and she guided my cock to just the right spot of her cunt and I entered her. We were both more than ready and as I remember it it only lasted a minute or so and we both started cumming. When we were finished we went back to the fire and acted like nothing happened.
The next week I called her hoping it wasn't just the beer that made her fuck me. She sounded happy that I had called and soon we were making plans to meet at a local motel. That day we fuck the afternoon away. I licked every bit of her body and she gave me a b/j. We fucked so much that the next day we were both really sore. Its a good thing my wife didn't want to fuck that night. The friends wife and I fucked off and on for a couple of years. Good memories.
Hot story Coats
I've fucked around with a lot of my friend's wives and a lot of my wife's married friends and I absolutely love it. There is nothing better than shooting off in a married woman's pussy
Please keep posting, thanks