View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:08 AM

I've been thinking about this and I've got a few more that I probably should not have had sex with but did..lol.
I have a cousin that I've been close to all my life since we were little kids. He's been married three times and I've fucked all three of those women. He seems to have a way of picking sluts to marry and I'm glad he does..lol. The first one was named Gail and she was a real little hottie. She was only about 5 ft. and a few inches tall with big titties. A little chubby with a nice bubble butt on her. She sucked a dick as good or better as any woman I have ever been with. She absolutely loved to suck and I loved the way she did it. She told me that she was so good at it cause she had been doing it a long time since she was a young teen with a neighbor boy
My cousin was working out of town a lot at the time and would get home on weekends. He told me he suspected she might be "fooling around on him on the side" and would I try to keep an eye on her. Now that's like getting the fox to keep an eye on the hen house...lol. I went over to their house a day or two later while he was working out of town. She invited me in and we had a few beers. I said something to her about him wondering if she was having fun while he was out of town and she said something like "well a girl's got to have some fun right"..lol.
I kept looking at her big tits and I knew she was noticing. She went to the bedroom a few minutes later and came out wearing a tank top and no bra. When she had went in there she was wearing a shirt that showed very little cleavage and a bra
I said "damn girl, you look hot". She smiled and came over and kissed me. While kissing her I started feeling of her tits. First outside of the shirt and then slipped my hand under it and started massaging her big titties. She pulled her shirt up and I started sucking on those beauties while working my hand in her shorts to rub her pussy. She took off her shirt and shorts and panties and I got my clothes off and fucked her right there on the couch
I went over the next night and she sucked my cock for the first time and I fucked her again. I fucked her a lot for the next year till my cousin caught her fucking some other guy and they broke up. I hate he broke up with her but his next two wives were pretty good too...lol. He's still married to his third wife and I've did her a few times but he doesn't work out of town anymore so I don't get to fuck her very often but I do every once in awhile.

Last edited by burllleee; 11-12-2017 at 10:11 AM.