View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 12:37 AM

Default Flashing at the motel pool

It's the middle of the week. me and my best friend took a couple of days off work. Plan was to get a motel for a couple of days to have some MFM fun and get away from the kids fgor a while.
We had a fun night with us 2 guys keeping my wife very busy and happy. The next day after lunch we had another good romp with us each doing my wife twice. A quick shower and to the courtyard pool for a swim. My wife was in a modest bikini, and I wanted a couple of photos of her.
The rooms were separated by a floor to ceiling wall on each side for privacy, yet fully open to the pool area. I took a couple of photos of her then told my buddy to take her suit off. We were sure that time of day most rooms were empty so did not fear being seen . As he finished getting her suit off he pusshed her against the wall, planted a big kiss on her and began fingering her naked pussy.
Just then 5 guys cme out of the central office area and went to the pool. I saw them but my wife and buddy were to busy to notice. When the guys got in the pool they had a clear view to my naked wife being kissed and fingered.
They just stared for a few moments then the braver one let out a soft whistle and began clapping.
My wife gave me a dirty look and asked if I knew they were there, not bothering to cover herself. I said yes I knew. She was well aware I always try to expose her to other men. She is also a bit of an exhibitionist and gets off flashing her goodies. I told her to give them a good look at her well fucked pussy. She sat down and leaned back against the wall, spreading her legs wide giving them a good view. We went back in the room and finished off the day with another good fuck party. All 3 of us were more than a little turned on because of my wife flashing 5 strange men. I was also very proud of her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Patio 3.jpg (43.5 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg Patio 3 a.JPG (31.6 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg Patio 2.JPG (30.2 KB, 184 views)