View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PromiscuousMK View Post
My husband wanted men to see me and have me since we met in high school. It was many years until I revealed to him that I was a slut. Five years ago I came out as a slut when he caught me getting fucked on our couch. It was his dream come true. Early in our marriage he was always pushing for me to take my clothes off in front of other men. While I was extremely active sexually with other men he was unaware. It started with his boss. He was over for dinner and cocktails and after dinner we were chatting in the hot tub. My husband asked me to take my top off and I was resistant. His boss joined in asking and my husband pulled my bikini top down and my tits popped out. His boss was very excited and said it was his turn. He stood up and pulled his suit down and his cock was fully erect. He came over and pulled my suit bottom off. My husband pushed for me to have sex with his boss but I wouldn't. A week later I met his boss for lunch and went to a motel with him without my husband knowing. I met him for sex several times. It was not the only time my husband asked me to undress for men.
This is so hot Prom
I love women that fuck around on the side. It is so exciting fucking a married woman and cumming in her pussy or mouth. I also really enjoy titty fucking them
I'd love to hear the whole story of your hubby catching you being fucked on your couch. Did he get mad, did he fuck you or clean you up after? I'd love to hear all the details
Please keep posting, thanks