View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanielvsBBC View Post
The answer is yes I have. I was maybe 10 or 11 when an older boy showed me his cock and had me suck it does that count. He was 16 I think and when he was 18 and I was 13 or 14 he came home and I lost my virginity to him. Then I fucked a neighbor when I was older and he was younger but not by much. The good ole days when everyone was having so much fun with each other.
Oh yes, that counts Janie and it is so hot
I have a cousin, Kim that was about the same age that I talked into sucking my cock when I was 14 and she was 11. She was the younger sister of a cousin, Carol that was one year older than me. I had been playing with Carol for a few years and had already fucked her a few times. She wouldn't let me fuck her much cause she was afraid of getting pregnant. I wanted to fuck Kim but Carol was always around and wouldn't let me fuck her younger sister
The first time I got Kim to suck my dick was in my tree house and I wanted to fuck her bad. I did finger her and suck her titties though. She got really good at sucking dick and I heard later that a much older neighborhood boy got her cherry when she was about 13. I'd still love to fuck her even now..lol.
Carol used me to "practice" on. She had a b/f and she wanted to learn how to suck a cock and other things while using me. I never complained...lol.