View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 07:16 AM

I was 16 when I lost my virginity and she was a 27 year old divorcee at the time and she was amazing. Curves in all the right places and she had a 6 month old baby at the time and she knew exactly how to send me wild in bed and we were seeing each other for about 6 months. We had sex every opportunity we had when her mother would babysit and we did it almost everywhere we could. The best thing was, as a newly mother, her boobs were huge and always full of milk so we often include this factor into our fun. The weird bit was, she often goes to a breastfeeding group which unknown to her is run by my own mum, where they have formed a friendship and She would often tell my mum about her sexual activities with a guy she is seeing in great details. I only know this because one day she showed me a picture of them together for an event and she told me what she has said and one of my mum’s comments was if she wasn’t married, she would love to try this so called partner of hers 😱. I lost contact with that lady ages now but to this day, my mum doesn’t know that it was her own son 😉