View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermartin3437 View Post
I was at home by myself, in the living room watching television. I have a 65 inch HD TV. My neighbor right next door had some water damage about a week ago, and Serve Pro came to clean all of the wet stuff from his house, and run heaters and dehumidifier. Today, a Serv Pro van parked in front of my house, and two guys were in the van. The driver went in to my neighbor's house, and the other guy stayed in the van. I noticed that he was watching my TV, which was very clearly visible from his vantage point. The lights were off in my house, and it was getting dark outside. My TV shines like a beacon when the conditions are right like now. I have an iPhone, and Apple TV, and I have many naked pictures and videos of my wife naked and mastrurbating, getting fucked etc. I quickly turned on the Apple TV, and started a very recent video of my wife mastrubating. I was zooming in on her pissy, her hot nipples, and showing her face the whole time. After a couple of minutes, I glanced out the window, and saw that the guy was watching. The video ended, and I started putting up pictures on the screen. Now remember, this is a 65" HD TV, so the picture was huge and bright. I was putting pictures of my wife totally naked, and her legs spread wide on the big screen. I was zooming in to make sure that her naked parts filled the screen, much bigger than life size. It was almost like having a billboard with naked pictures of your wife on it. I was really engrossed in what I was doing, and I didn't notice right away that the other guy came back and stood by the van in front of my house, but my neighbor Ron was standing next to him. They were all facing my house, and looking at the naked pictures of my wife. I kept zooming in for them so that they could see clearly the inside of her vagina, and her hard nipples. They knew that I was purposely showing the pictures to them because they saw me looking back at them from time to time. After about 5 minutes I shut off Apple TV, and went back to watching regular aTV.
you made his day! giving him/them once in a lifetime experience!