View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:29 PM

Default I Met a Married Lady in the Grocery Store

I was eating lunch at the diner at the local grocery store when this sexy lady grab a buggy next to where I was sitting and she looked my way then went on down the aisle shopping. She kept looking back my way and I notice so when I finish I started to walk the aisle until I ran up on her. We looked at each other and I asked her if I knew her, she said no don't think so. Then we talked a little then I found out she was married and her husband had drop her off so he could run an errand. I told her she was very attractive and if she want to get together sometime give me a call and I handed her a business card.

As soon as she got home she called me and re-introduced herself. We talked and I find out she and her husband are swingers. Per her he liked it better than her because she felt she could not really be herself with another man while her husband was watching so she really never got off.

We agreed to meet first without her husband at a local park. When I drove up she was already there I had an SUV with blacked out window in the back so we got in the back seat and started to talk. She said she never could get off with her husband because all he was interested in was getting himself off. After a bit we started to kiss and make out like teenagers! Damn she was hot burette about 5'5" slim with nice size tits. I pulled her bra up and kissed and sucked on her tits while she rubbed my cock through my pants. Then she leaned down and unzipped my pant and pulled my rock hard cock out and moved down taking it in her mouth damn she knew what she was doing. She was deep throating it. I told her I was about to cum and she just start to suck hard until I blew my load all down her throat. She licked it clean and we kiss tasting my own cum.

I undid her pants pull off her pants and panties so I could get into that hot pussy. I started to lick and tease her sucking on her clit. She stated I don't have orgasms. I leaned up looked up at her and said I don't stop until the woman I am with is full satisfied! She smile I started to tongue fuck her, lick her clit and bit slow on it as I move my finger in her wet tight ass. When I did that she start to buck like a horse then a the biggest wettest orgasms I had ever seen or tasted. So tasted so good and when she come down stated she had never done anything like that.

I had to get back to work so we agree to meet again soon!