View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 08:30 PM

Default rough sex

I remember well one occasion my wife and I went out for supper with a black guy that was a consultant for the company she worked for.He was polite, good looking and fun company and by her own admission, made her wet with anticipation!

we all ended up in his room that evening and I settled in with a few beers to watch while they fucked.Now she's had a fair few big black cocks before, and he was well hung but not the biggest she's had but what i witnessed and she was on the end of that night was stunning! After she spent 10 minutes slobbering all over his cock he proceeded to lie her down and mount her and then power fucked her for a solid 30 minutes at least.

he had her legs up by her ears and just plowed into her. she was wailing and sobbing and cumming and groaning and half way through her turned her over and proceeded to just fuck the living daylights out of her from behind. She was just sort of whimpering and cumming constantly towards the end.After he finally came in her he got off and went into the bathroom and I asked if she was ok and all she could do was mumble yes.

He wasn't done though, when he came out the bathroom he got her onto her knees on the floor at the end of the bed and while his cum dribbled out of her battered pussy he started to face fuck her.He had one hand holding the back of her head and the other her hair and just fucked her mouth.He said nothing, just kept his eyes closed and humped her while she gulped and slobbered and gagged until he came a second time.

God she looked a sight when he finished and then he got her clothes together, handed them to me and said thanks but he's got to get up early. I got her dress on and we left but she looked shell shocked and was shaking and unsteady on her feet all the way home.

She loved it on later reflection, so much so that he repeated the experience with her on a number of occasions, the last few in our marriage bed..