View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:17 AM

Last night at a little party I got to suck on a 29 year old pregnant girl's titties for just a minute or two
She is the daughter-in-law to my wife's best friend. Her name is Amber and she's pregnant with her third child. I've played with her in the past but had not seen her in awhile since her hubby is really jealous. She said he told her awhile back that he thought something might be going on between us. He has no idea that I've fucked her in the past but he does suspect that I want to do her . She's 8 month's pregnant and her titties are really big and swollen and full of milk.
I got her alone in my basement when I took her down there to look at some old baby stuff we have stored. I started kissing on her and rubbing her pussy through her pants and told her how sexy she looked with her swollen belly and big titties. That's when she told me that they are full of milk and I asked her to show them to me. She pulled her shirt up and her bra down and I started massaging them and they started leaking almost immediately. So I started sucking on them. I got a hand in her stretch pants and was fingering her and told her I wanted to fuck her while sucking on her tits. She started to cum and told me she'd work it out so we could get together soon. I told her I'd love to fuck her before she has the baby. She said she'd like that too....lol.