Thread: Anal for Wife
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 12:24 PM

Default anal with her

It was about 2 years after we started being fuck buddies she gave me her ass. We were at her friends apartment and spent the night after a few drinks. She already had the biggest and wettest pussy I had ever had but alcohol really got her wet and open. We were fucking missionary style and she was grinding beneath me when my dick slipped out of her. I didn't think anything about it and went back into her pussy. After fucking a little while longer she wiggled her hips and I slipped out again. I thought she was teasing me when she moved her hips higher making the angle hard to get back into her pussy but I made it work. Almost immediately she wiggled and I slipped out again only this time she raised her hips and put her asshole right on the head of my dick. Up until this point the only experience I had with anal sex was an ex who dared me to put it in her ass and screamed for me to take it out before the head was all the way in. I figured this would be a repeat with her especially since the only lube we had was her generous amount of pussy juice so I grabbed my dick and started pushing. Once the head popped in I stopped and waited for her to tell me to take it out but she didn't. The shaft of my dick is thicked than the head so I thought I would call her bluff and keep pushing. I got half of my dick in and stopped again not wanting to hurt her but also not wanting to miss my chance at fucking her ass. She started getting impatient and was making small fucking motions until I got the hint that she really wanted it. Before I knew it I was fucking her ass harder than I had fucked her pussy.