View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:36 PM

Default Wifes first 10 incher

The wife and I were talking one night while having sex. I asked her how long of a cock did she think she could take to the balls. She had had 8 inches from one of our friends and said it felt like it was hitting bottom pretty good. She replied that she thought she could take up to 10 inches but no more than that.

She was going to get to try in a couple of weeks. We had met another guy that claimed he had 10 inches and thick. He was also black. My young white wife was going to take on the biggest one she had ever had.

The night came and the fun began. At first, she was having second thoughts about it. After she started getting hot and horny from the foreplay, she was all for trying. He had said e would be gentle and not force her or hurt her. He got about 8 inches in and she told him he was hitting bottom. After about 20 minutes, she had relaxed and was enjoying the ride. It was about then that I noticed his balls hitting her ass. Balls deep and the full 10 inches was inside her. Her legs wrapped around him letting him have his way. Finally he started cumming and she had a huge orgasm with him.

He kept it in her for the next 10 minutes. Kissing her and cooling off. We let him stay overnight and fucked her all he wanted to. The next morning, as he was leaving, she asked him if he wanted to come back the next week. They kissed and he left. The next week was even more fun.

Sorry. no photos.