View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2bcucked64 View Post
My biggest fantasy is to watch my wife taking on multiple cocks. The thought of helplessly watching them satisfying her pussy is such a turn on.
I would love to be one of about six guys banging your lovely wife. Each guy taking turns filling every one of her holes. One by one we grunt as we spurt our white goo in her cunt, tight ass and mouth, moving away so the next guy can take our places. Then watching as she enjoys getting her now slimy holes fucked again and again. My cock is hard again, so I slap it on her face and she sucks on it like a good little whore. She cleans the mixture of my cum and her own dried juices of my big cock, twirling her tongue across it's purple tip. The other guys are all done spurting in her (as am I), but my cock is hard again and getting harder with the attentions of her tongue. and I want a crack at her tight ass! She rolls over and sticks her ass high in the air. she pulls her ass cheeks open and her shit hole is bright red from the fucking it has got from a few of the other guys. She farts a little squirting out some white goo that dribbles down across her gaping well fucked pussy that is also leaking cum. I get up and smear some lube on my giant cock and stuff it deep in her ass, pile driver style. I pound her shitter hard and fast as the other guys cheer me on. With a final grunt, I jam it balls deep in her and shoot my second load deep in her cum filled wrecked sphincter. As your wife rolls back over on to her back all the other guys have their hard cocks in their hands and are whacking off hard - soon the jizz is flying and your wife is splattered with 6 more loads of white goo!