View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 03:54 PM

Default black dick left a big hole. 1

another thrilling saturday i had i must say, simon got up and left for work early and i set the alrm and went bk to sleep for a couple of hours. i woke at 9am and noticed i had a few missed msgs they was from leroy his dirty mind working overtime i replied to those and told him i'd pick him up at 11am usual place. i was havin a quick coffee and slice a toast and ally rang asked if i wanted to go into town with her, i told her i was driving to derby today to see carol and wont be bk till 5ish ally dont know im seeing leroy you see thats the way i want it shes my best friend but you never know so i eventually got off the phone and went upstairs to get ready i didnt have a lot of time so i put my tan stockings on and a skirt and a blouse and i wore my waist length short jacket. and i went to pick him up he was waiting sitting on a wall as i got closer i sounded the horn and when he got in omg from the getgo it was compliments and dirty chat i just had to laugh as i was coming up to traffic lights omg he only whipped his dick out laughing i sed hey what you doing he sed is for you dat baby he was rock hard i had one eye on the lights and the other on his dick as i pulled off i sed u need to put that away he laughed slid down the chair and played with it saying dirty things he was doing shaggin motions up n down and making gestures with his tongue i laughed n sed serious i need to concentrate here these roads are busy he sed is ya pussy wet i sed what do you think he sed a tink ya should pull over and lemme check i laughed n sed omg your a dirty fucker i sed its wet if you must know he went hmmm and carried on playing with it i sed put it away we are nearly there so he did i pulled on to the carpark and he was trying to get me to suck it in the car before we went in i sed no way your mad theres ppl coming on and off and ppl around he sed dats part d fun i sed we supposed to be discreet whats wrong with you he sed am horny for ya i sed lets get in then i checked in and we was on the second floor so he buzzed the lift and got in and he started soon as it closed his tongue was down my throat and me tit was half out i sed stop it and put my tit bk just before the doors opened. walking along the corridor he says ya gonna have lots of dis big dick today baby and i laughed and sed cant wait i swiped the key and omg soon as i opened the door he pushed me against the wall kissed me hard and unbuttoned my blouse and pulled them out he lifted my skirt to the waist and he ate my cunt and pushed 3 fingers in the clit work was gorgeous and the sexual chemistry was mindblowing my clit was going crazy and i was moaning quite a bit and he sed get over that table his joggers were off and his dick rock hard we walk over to the table and he clears it and says suck it baby i was soon down taking it in my mouth he was saying filthy stuff and pushing my head head onto it with his both hands hard trying to choke me when i come up my eyes watered n i sed you dirty fucker he sed u got near 8 inches in i sed if i have a sore throat later i know what it is he sed yeah ma big dick baby, he grabbed my hair with one hand and i was bk on it to and fro it was gorgeous he was groaning as i sucked and sucked him he sed fuck ya suck dick like a pro and looked at him as i done it. it was so horny he sed come bend over dat table i so i did i went to take my skirt off and he sed leave it is sexy al lift it and fuck ya so he done that and pushed me over the table and he started tugging at my thongs and then i heard a tear i sed hey what you doing and he ripped them completely off and just rammed it in so deep i yelled and he thrust it again and again and just fucked me harder and faster omg it was gorgeous i was moaning and he was saying loud filthy stuff like ya love it nailing ur pussy fuck ya love d big dick dont ya i was sayin yes dont stop his breathin was becoming more heavier and the sweat of both was making the room so hot he kept pounding me then he slowed and sed turn over i want you lay on table so i did it was gorgeous he had me hard legs apart and legs up he was so deep to his balls and i sed im cumming he sed i wanna drink ya and i just moaned with joy as i cum he pulled it out and omg he wasnt joking he actually drank it and was givin more clit work and i kept flowing my legs were a bit shaky from the orgasm and he clmbed on the table 69 position and i had his dick deep in my mouth omg my cunt was loving it and he'd stopped me moaning his dick was stuffed in my mouth it was like i was gagged haha and your crying for help all of a sudden minutes later he says am cummin and leans up shaggin my mouth more and he graoned like hell he emptied in me mouth i swallowed some and spat some and licked the excess off his mushroom i was loving it. we got off the table made way over to the bed to rest up for half hour i took my skirt off and blouse and bra lay on the bed chatting i sed to him that wasnt nice youve ruined my thongs there ripped in half. he sed i was horny for ya just wanted ya i sed i got to go home with no underwear on now he sed ders nowt to em anyway i sed thats not the point that was kinda rough he sed you was loving it i sed maybe thats not the point either lol he was on about simon n that ,and that his opinion i just love big dick and i want more and more i sed you love it also, he sed sure ya dam sexy bitch boy yo can fuck simon rang then i sed keep quiet now and he was doing tongue gestures again and getting his dick hard with a big smile as i chatted to simon he asked what i was doing i sed just at home washing and tv haha he told me he should be home for 5 and i sed ok i'll see you later he laughed when i got off the phone and sed a was gonna lick ur pussy as ya spoke i sed its not funny if he hears anything were in shit he sed am kiddin he sed if he knew how much dick ya gettin saturdays black dick to him go mental yeah i sed of course he would he dont like coloureds that much as it is. he sed if he cant please his woman someone will and am d lucky fuck whos obliging i sed forget him and he got the lube out n sed i wanna fuck dat as now baby.. i'll continue on a part 2