View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 04:48 PM

Default black dick left a big hole. 2

he got the lube out and i give him a good suck he was rock hard again and i got in position on the bed he sed put ya head down on d bed ass up so i did and he got my ass cheeks one hand on each and i could feel his face buried in my cunt his tongue was gorgeous he was in n out deep with it and slapped my ass he then put his tongue in my ass deep n all i sed you dirty bastard and he carried on for a few minutes and got up and sed a tink ya ready he was whacking his big hard dick from ass cheek to another and omg i felt it enter slow and then he thrust it deeper and i yelled out loud that hurt and he done it again and i yelled and he pulls out pust more lube on it and sed put ya head down so i did he grabbed my hips and pushed it so deep i screamed loud and sweared and he got faster deeper and i was yellin and he was saying filthy stuff i kept hearing fuck baby ya like dat goodness i couldnt answer felt like my ass was going to explode was so hot hair was soaking, he was getting deeper and me louder and he was sayin dats it baby you lovin dat big dick in der i couldnt reply he was working me so good it was lush i was getting to like it more the pain wasnt as bad and he was much deeper he sed is dat nice baby and he pulled it out and went in my cunt so deep hammering me my ass was ripplin i tried to put my hand around he pushed it away and fucked me faster omg it was heavenly and he went bk to my ass fucking and i was moanin yellin and loving it he sed dats it u got about 8 inches in der now and i kaughed sed omg and he climbed over oh and that fuck on top in my ass christ my ass felt like a fist was inside he was sayin shouting loud filth and i was gone hair was soaked and the sweat of him and you could smell the sex in the room when he pulled it out he sed shit ya should see d hole in ya ass he took a pic and showed me omg he sed ypu'll slot a big golf ball in der now he sed maybe next week you'll take it all like ya pussy does baby. we had another rest and he shagged me everywere in that room except the shower maybe next week that if time i was shattered and he was he sed his dick was sore . i was to mind my ass was really sore later on and i was walking a bit gingerley all night simon asked me what was wrong i said i think im coming down with a bug maybe a 24 hour thing i was fine today tho when i woke up. i asked leroy if he'd take a pic with his dick in my ass and he asked why i sed for keepsakes he sed sure so i'll put those on maybe tomorrow now. on way dropping him off he sed same time next week i sed yes he sed a hope hes away all night i wanna spend d night with ya i sed oh do you now i sed i'll let you know next thursday when i find out he sed cool lol he sed im comin round yours dis week to see adam i sed yes well dont get feeling my ass while simon is in like the last time he sed he was in the front room i sed he could have walked in so could adam dont do that its serious if we get caught its not a game.. he sed sure a wont gotta see ma baby i sed you know its just a bit of fun right he sed yeah ya loving it i sed and not to many texts during the week while hes in. he sed al just come here look at ya lol he sed sorry for the underwear sed he had fire in his belly christ i must admit it was so horny though i binned the thongs in the hotel they were ruined. how rough he was at the beginning over that table and he ripped those off me i was so shocked but christ i found it so so horny. before he got out the car he's asked me if simons away next weekend if i'd go to a jamaican club with him in birmingham, i sed its not really my thing he sed you love it be good fun i sed i dnt know i'll have to think about that i sed look a bit odd you 24 im 40 ive a son ur age he sed fuck nah ya a sexy momma and a know lots of ppl der i sed i'll think about it see what happens with simon first, he sed sure baby and he got out hes text me about the sex since and he sed hes coming around here on thursday about 6pm but omg what a saturday again and i truly loved it. i be posting the pics tomorrow when i get on here friends mwah.