View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 05:09 PM

Thumbs up Fucking, for sure.

My wife did manage to get me off with a BJ and it was intense, but it was also disappointing. She does not give good head.

She was a great lay, though, and I loved it every time she let another guy(s) fuck her. And they enjoyed the hell out of her, too. It was always full frontal, with her completely naked, indoors in private, or outdoors in public. She was always wet and ready to fuck, and it was great ramming your cock in her slippery, eager cunt and pounding her pussy until you got your nuts off in her, always bareback.

No good at blowing, but she loved to fuck and be fucked, whether the guy was solo or had help doing her. If she was in the fucking mood, she didn't have a problem taking on more than one guy at a time. She also didn't have a problem with being vaginally DP'd, just stay away from her anus. DP her cunt all you want, but no anal. It was always great watching another guy's cock going in and out of her cunt, any other guy's.

The next best thing was knowing she was letting someone else fuck her, even if I couldn't see it, especially if I could hear bed noises, like squeaking bed springs. Then I'd know she was really getting it good and she was really being enjoyed. She was such a great fuck, and I was so horny, I didn't mind if she let them take her somewhere else, anywhere else, to fuck her. All I cared about was that she was being fucked and pumped full of cum. And I also didn't care who she was letting fuck her, either, just so she was being fucked.

Last edited by John Skolte; 05-14-2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: left something out