View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatchaser View Post
Empty your balls inside?
I can't decide - if I am the first guy - Do I fuck her tits? or her big juicy twat? or her tight puckered ass hole?

If I climb on her and fuck her tits, I can stuff the purple tip of my big cock in her mouth, then back between her tits. Plus sitting on her will hold her down for another guy to plunge his dick into her wet pussy and let a third guy slap his cock on her face!

If I have her ride my big cock, sliding her wet snatch up and down my girthy shaft, I can play with her tits, and her ass is wide open for another prick.

But something about that tight little ass hole is making my big cock twitch! Perhaps it is the way she is pulling her ass cheeks open wide begging to have her tight little shit hole banged hard with a giant cock! Of course banging her tight ass doggie style doesn't leave any room for other guys - but fuck them they can wait for their turn! and she will have a nice load of white goo deep in her ass when they get a turn!

But I think I will hang around and watch the gang bang action once I have spurted my load in her sphincter. By the time all the other guys are done using her holes and she is cum covered and leaking goo from all her holes, maybe I have another goo at her - her sloppy messy pussy this time! I love sliding my big cock into a pussy that has several loads of goo filling it, feeling my monster cock squish the other guy's cum out is a really great feeling!