View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 03:38 PM

After Mike, came the Two BBC's that I have already covered. Candi and Lucky the pimp she said back and forth something did or did not happen. Most likely it did. We moved back home. Mike had moved and the next MMF encounter was with his younger brother Mark. It started one night after doing some coke. I only got to watch, but I could tell Candi was really into it. They fucked together really well; took a shower together and fucked again. This went on for about 3-4 hours. After we went home, Candi said he was great in bed and would like to fuck him again. I was kinda leery of this because they fucked so good. Mark knew his way about how to fuck a women. He was way more aggressive than me, fucking very hard. Well, the box was opened once again. I talked to Mark and said Candi was wanting more. This time at our home and bigger bed. After a few days Mark came over and brought some blow with him; after dinner and getting high we went into the bedroom. We started with Candi in the middle, but it quickly went to the two of them fucking. I was actually seeing his cock going in and out of my wife. Mark's cock was at least the size of mine if not bigger. The thing was he knew how to pound that pussy with it. He was not timid about tearing up that cunt. I then made a mistake, I started to eat them out while they were fucking. It was like gravy to me, but then his cock slipped out of her pussy and into my mouth. Mark freaked out and then I was kicked out of the bedroom. Candi was mad at me. Now I am not gay, but could not resist joining in.
That was a fantastic experience seeing, hearing, watching and then tasting the cream of two lovers was beyond belief. After the bedroom door closed, I was forced to listen to the moans, just like before with the two BBC's. They fucked all night. The next day Candi told me I had ruined my chance at doing MMF. It was back to me being the third man out. I did get to hear, and watch, but not in the same bed. Mark fucked like a mule and Candi loved every minute. Like the BBC's things started getting out of control. She would go over to his apartment for the whole day come home full of cum and tell me what they did.
It got so bad that Candi told me she wanted his baby. I told Mark about this and he freaked out and started using condoms. Candi hated condom's and then thing got slow between them. Sex in the beginning of a relationship is always fire and desire for about 6 months, then the fire just goes out. But, once again I came home early from work because I didn't feel well and pulled into the drive and saw Marks motorcycle parked around the side of the house. I went into the backdoor and of course found Mark and Candi fucking like there was no tomorrow. I wasn't mad, but got to watch through the doorway and got a huge hard on. I was disappointed that I was not aware of any secret meetings. The whole idea was open sex, but I was to always know or be involved. Candi always was wanting to fuck alone; she said guys were intimated being watched and in the same bed. That left me out only getting to listen or watching through a cracked door.
Well, with the relationship rekindled and being busted changed so I got to be in the same room. Mark could fuck like a BBC and I think that was what Candi liked. Hard, rough, tear it up sex. Well, it did finally end, he lost his job calling off for sex and had to move.
Guess who came back into town ?