View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 10:27 AM

Havent posted in awhile but the question interested me. I was 12 at the time, parents were going away for a week and didn't feel right about leaving me alone, so they arranged fora 20 year old married lady to keep a check on me. The third time she came by she caught me in the restroom and screamed my God thats so much larger then my husbands. Shemtook my virginity and taught me alot about oral sex and how not to depend on just size to satify a woman. Of course we barebacked it all the time. She stopped fucking me as she told me she wanted to have a baby and wanted it to be her husbands. Took me awhile to get over her. She told a few GF's about me som I wasmset up with pussy all thru high school. Was lucky during thatntime that no little ones were produced. Always did her GF's that were married. Had some trouble with a few who wanted to leave husband. Later when I married my wife discussed how large of cock I had with her married GF's. Was always able to fuck them all. As I grew older there was an absolute hottie that worked the front office. We hooked up while she was having trouble on the home front. She swore to me that she was on the pill, so I barebacked her. Filled her up several times when 1 day she came into work and told me she was knocked up and it was mine. She was 45 at the time with full grown kids. So now I have 2 family's and kids from both. The situation has worked out fairly well. Have 1 kid withn wife and now 3 kids with her. She sure ia a hot fuck.