Thread: Cheating wife
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeasywife View Post
Her cheating is how my wife and I got into the "wife sharing" lifestyle. Make no mistake, since I fucked my wife the day we met, she was 29, had a child at 20 by a married man, had never married, and admitted that she fucked the father of that child the day before we married. It was no secret that she was a bit of a slut. She knew I loved hearing about her sexual past, and that her stories turned me on. She also knew that telling me she got fucked the day before we married turned me on. Just maybe she knew me better than I did. A mere 7 months after the wedding, I catch her at a party, with her back up against the side of a garage, getting pumped by an old boyfriend from her high school days. It was to dark for me to really see any action, but it was clear she was getting fucked. They stopped the minute they saw me watching, and she dragged me to the car and drove home. Where we fucked right on the living room floor while she described everything they did. She knew before I did that I would be into her fucking other men.
Oh man, your wife sounds exciting as hell. I love women like her
Can't wait to hear more stories about some of the things she's done with more details
Please keep posting, thanks