View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 01:04 PM

Several couples would get together tomwatch Monday Night Football. As usual the women would go off to another part of the house to talk. I usually would stop by and see what the ladies were up too. On one ocassion my wife told me that they got into a discussion about all their sex lives. They compared the husbands cock size and how well he fucked and satisfied his wife. Wife said when it came to her turn she said that I was hung like a horse and made her climax alot. She also told them that I wanted to fck everyday. The other women said that they always wondered what it would be like to fuck a real large cock. My wife basically pimped me out to any of the ladies who wanted to try a large cock. The first one who I fucked was a wife whom was close to a newly wed and had not had a lot of cock. God she was tight and it took me along time to get itall in. She screamed alot and climaxed a lot as well. The next one who tried me was an older(42) lady who had 3 kids. It also took me a long time to hit bottom on her. I made sure she climaxed several time until I filled her pussy twice. As we finished she got a strange look on her face and said o shit. I asked her if there was anything wrong, she then told me that we should have used a condom or pulled out. She then said she was not on birthcontrol and she was fertile as hell and she most likely would be knocked up. I said well your husband will think it is his. She started to cry and said that her husband was fixed and would know that she was cheating. She then told me that she could not get an abortion as they were Cathlic. At that moment I said oh shit. I hope we get lucky and she was okay. It was the 3rd week of the season when we did it. It was the 12th week mof mthe season that she came to me and told me she was knocked up. My wife was very pissed. Her huband divorced her when she told him what had happened and that I was the father. So I could take care of her and the baby, I got wife to accept her living with us. Her kids from her first husband finely accepted the situation. On her 43 birthday she gave birth to a very lovely daughter. As my real wife could only have 1 baby due to medical reasons, I bred the other lady again and on her 44th birthday she had a boy. What a life.