View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:50 PM

I turned on the camera. The first shot was a close up of a BBC. You could clearly see the tip with a drop of pre cum. Sue was sitting on the bottom of the bed. Then the camera moves to the bed. The big black was in front of her. I could clearly see that she was naked. She reaches out and takes hold of the big one. Moves it to her mouth, she jacks it as she sucks it. Then jacks it faster. I hear him say that he is ready to cum. She quickly lays back on the bed. Squeezing his dick, he quickly puts it inside her. 4 or 5 strokes, he pushes it in balls deep. He starts moaning, then Sue starts. I know the sound when she cums.

She takes both hands and pulls his but to her. Legs around his. The camera moves around to her face. The look when she has a good orgasm. Then the camera laying on the bed. I can hear deep breathing. In a couple of minutes. He raises up with the camera. His dick still inside her pussy. He gets a close up. His dick is coated with cum. Sue has been filled and overflowing. The camera moves up to her tits and then to her face. She smiles and says, that was good.

I had to stop watching. My dick was so hard I thought it would bust. More later.