View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:27 AM

That is hot JMNBABE
My wife and I used to go over to some friends house and play cards with them from time to time. My wife and her were really good friends. I've been trying to fuck her for years now and she is close but I still haven't got to actually fuck her pussy. But I have got her to suck me off and shot off in her mouth, tit fucked her, got her to jerk me off till I came, fingered her and pretty much everything else except fuck her pussy.
Anyway, several years back not long after I had just started talking sexy to her and groping her every chance I got we were at their house playing cards. It was getting late and we had been having drinks while we were playing. Annette went to the bathroom and came back without her bra on. I noticed this and went to the bathroom right after and her big bra (she has really big tits) was hanging on a hook on the back of the door. This was before I had titty fucked her or anything else.
I took her bra down and started rubbing it on my cock and balls, it didn't take long before I had pre cum in both cups on her bra. I went back and as we were leaving I got her alone for a few seconds and told her what I did. She kinda blushed and giggled.
I called her the next day and told her I shouldn't have messed her bra up and she said "oh, it didn't mess it up, I'm wearing it now". That excited the hell out of me and it wasn't long after that before I got her alone and tit fucked her for the first time.