Thread: Sex in public?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 09:47 AM

Thumbs up

Wife and I have done so much fucking in public years ago that I couldn't even start to count how many times we did it. In parked cars, under bridges, just plain flat-out in the open, completely exposed to view, in the woods and open fields, on side streets, you name it, we probably tried it. We were both so fucking hot to fuck during the first twenty years , or so, of our marriage, and even more-so before we got married.
She was a nymphomaniac and I was right in there with her. Lots of fond memories. In fact, too many to remember them all. We were turned on all the time and couldn't get enough. As for the extra spice of maybe getting caught, we never even thought about it. We were too busy following a primal urge to fuck. In fact, I may even have hoped getting caught would result in her getting additional fucking from whoever caught us in the act. And I suspect, if anything, THAT possibility may have been an extra turn on for her. She did love being fucked, the feel of a cock in her cunt and being pumped full of cum.