View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactatingdog View Post
about ten this morning, i was thinking about eating pussy. i was touching myself, thinking about how much making a woman cum and became very very turned on. i called my friend, the navy chief, and asked her if she had time to come by at her lunch time. i told her i wanted her pussy for my lunch. she said she would leave as soon as she hung up the phone. i immediately stripped. within 20 minutes my door bell rang and i opened the door. she said perfect and kissed me hard right in the door. she pushed me inside, closed the door and led me to the bedroom. she was ditching clothes along the way. when we got to the bed room, all she was wearing was her panty hose and i soon had those off her and had my face buried in that thick wonderful pubic hair. i made her cum less than 5 minutes after she arrived. she got between my thighs and lovingly licked my pussy. i was already excited from masturbating so she had me gasping and screaming in a minute. so after the initial orgasms, we kissed and caressed for a long time. i spent a lot of the time sucking on her nipples. i think i got a little nipple fetish. i like sucking on my sweet husband's as well. we had a bit of pillow talk. she asked about my husband. she was really interested in how he fucked, what his cock looked like and any fetishes he might have. i told her that his main fetish is watching me fuck or hearing about my encounters with men. i told her how i really wanted to watch him suck cock and watch another man possibly fuck him. that turned her on some more and we 69'd for a long time. i noticed it was late for her to be back for her classes and she said she had no classes on fridays. i said we could make friday a regular thing. she said "LET's DO!!" before she left she said she wanted to do something and then proceeded to tongue my anus. that really felt nice. she said she had been wanting to do that from the first time she went down on me. i asked if she wanted me to do her and she said next time. she left two hours ago and i am still naked. i will be this way until my husband comes home.
Oh wow, this is so hot Lactating
You sure have one lucky hubby baby.
I'd be glad to let you watch your hubby suck my cock but I'd still want to have you too. I think it would be really hot to let your hubby watch me fuck you and let him suck your pussy juices off my cock and let him clean you up after I shoot off in your pussy.
Please tell us what happened after you hubby got home and found you naked. Did you let him in on what you and your friend had been up to?