Thread: Please help me.
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:40 AM

First off I would love to see some pics of your wife
I caught my wife years ago flirting online and I got to read some of the emails they had sent to each other. At first I was shocked and I guess a little hurt/jealous. But after I got over that I wanted all the details. She said that after she had caught me "cheating online with women" the year before that she wanted to try it. I figured there was probably only one or two but it turned out to be many more than that. My guess is around 30. She wasn't sure but I saw enough evidence to think there was at least that many.
It was in all different degrees, from just a little sexy chat with some all the way to them sharing pics.
I loved the emails I found where she had sent them pics of her titties and her pussy. There was even one guy (Tony) she sent pics of her fucking her pussy with a dildo. If that guy had lived closer to us I'm sure he would have got to actually fuck her. They had a ton of emails to each other.
I got her naked one night in bed and told her I bet Tony would love to be here sharing her with me. She said something like "oh, I'm sure he would, he told me he would like to have a threesome". I told her I didn't see that email. She said it wasn't in an email, that they had talked about that on the phone. I didn't know at the time that she had talked to him or any of the other guys on the phone. She acted like "oh shit, busted".
I got her to tell me about it. She was real reluctant until I started fingering her pussy and told her it was getting me excited knowing she talked sexy to other men on the phone. I put her hand on my cock which was already hard and told her to stroke it while she was telling me what they said. I kept fingering her and I think it got her even more excited just knowing how excited it was getting me...lol.
She told me she had phone sex with a few of those guys and when she told me what all they said to each other I got so horny that I fucked her and didn't last very long before shooting off in her pussy.