View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:23 AM

Default nude night

well, we had our nude night. i expected more people to show up but the turnout was small. i think it had a lot to do with the weather, since we had nude night on the beach. also, it was after ten and the portion of the beach we used required a walk of about a mile to reach.

i asked my daughters to come but the one in college had other plans and my other daughter said it was not her idea of fun to be sweating on a hot beach at ten at night. and it was pretty hot...86 with a real feel of 91. but, hell, there was cooler water to get in, so what's the problem , right? my mom showed up, my husband, a couple we swap with and a couple of guys i see for sex on a frequent basis.

when everybody had stripped, we dashed into the water. there were some seaweed in the water and i kept getting wrapped up in it. after swimming for a while, we all got out, dried off and sat on the blankets and talked for a long time. i told my mom that my husband wants to make out with her and i told my husband that my mom asked if it was alright if she made out him. the couple we swap with got together with one of my friends and it wasn't long before they were having sex. i latched on to my other friend so that left mom and my husband together.

my friend started kissing and caressing me. he has a great set of hands and knows how to use them. he had me really wet and horny in no time. i was enjoying him and i was trying to watch my mom and husband at the same time. they were sitting together on a blanket and watching the other couple's threesome. my friend started eating my pussy, so i had my eyes closed enjoying the moment. then i realized i was not seeing what my mom was doing. i opened my eyes and saw that mom was sitting real close to my husband and he was touching her leg. i have to admit that was sexy as hell. i made my lover get on his back and i sat on his cock. it was hard as a steel rod. i was rocking my hips, enjoying his cock and enjoying what i was watching. my husband was sucking on mom's breast and had a hand between her legs. i really started rocking on that hard cock. my mom had her hand on my hubby's hard cock. then mom bent over and began sucking his cock. he had his face between her legs.

they were in that position for quite a while. then i heard mom moaning so i figured she had had an orgasm. my friend had me on my back and was really fucking me hard. i noticed that my husband a mom were watching me. my friend came in me and lay down next to me. i had not reached my orgasm, but no sooner that my friend got out, the husband of the other couple got between my legs and began fucking me. i like him a lot, nice cock and lots of stamina. in short order i was cumming like crazy and i had taken another load of cum. when he went back to his wife, my husband lay beside me and said he wanted me. we fucked for a long time and i had several orgasms. after we stopped, i asked him if he had sex with mom. he said he just performed oral on her and she did the same to him. the wife of the other couple wanted to make out with me and her husband went over and sat with my mom. my mom straddled him and i could see she was enjoying his cock. the wife and i made out and she went down on me, but i could not cum again. i told her we would have to get together later and we made a date for sunday for a bit of girl time.

well, by midnight we all were pretty fucked out. we lay on the beach and looked at the stars. one of my guy friends said he was hungry and said we all should go to the waffle house. we got dressed and went to the waffle house. i had blts. the waffle house makes the best blts. i get the bacon lovers on texas toast. yum!

the next day, mom called me and asked for the number of the couple. she wanted to get with them again. i asked her about her and my husband and she said it was awkward, especially for him. she said there won't be any more between them, but she said my hubby had a really nice cock. i told her if she wants to try again, i will be happy to set things up. that was the first time my mom had been in a group sex situation. she said she loved it. and he loved watching what was going on all around her. she said it was a bit awkward watching me, but she said it was beautiful at the same time. i told her i would take her to a sex club in orlando and she said it sounded fun.