View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
So I had one of my hubbies friends ask us, if we would ever agree to me being “rented” out for an evening. He mentioned something like a girlfriend experience with benefits. Which I equate to a hooker essentially. I was pissed initially but have calmed down some now, My hubby and I have chatted about it some but he was pretty pissed too in how it was brought up. The guy is married and he knows we will share and have other sex partners. He’s seen me topless a few times around the pool and house, but that’s it,

I’m not sure what to think about it honestly. As I am not a prostitute and it still gets me fired up. I have given blow jobs for money to shut up one of my hubbies other friends who kept shooting his mouth off. But I dont have sex for money. My hubby was unique in that our first official date lasted 12 hours and it was awesome. Our second date lasted the weekend and we had incredible sex and we clicked in every way possible.

Just venting some and I was looking for others thoughts.
When this subject was first brought up to me, I believe I'd probably had a lot more swinging experience than you have had. But I too, thought to myself, I wasn't a prostitute, I liked my amateur status. Then as I really thought about it, I realized, I had fucked men who had done me favors, fixed my car, etc. It was always my choice, but in reality I was giving them sex in exchange. Also in the back of my mind there was something of being a naughty girl involved in getting paid to be with someone. Everything I had engaged in with my husband was always actually, voluntary on my part. So I was actually interested in the experience of being rented out. I'd been given to men as their Birthday present on several occasions. (I really enjoyed those experiences). So Yes, I have been rented out, once for a little over a week, to a man in Las Vegas. It turned out to be a great experience, but my husband never does anything he isn't very sure of, and I trust him implicitly. I'm not suggesting you do it, just saying I understand your thoughts.

j
Attached Images
File Type: jpg normal_DSC_0001.jpg (91.8 KB, 221 views)