View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Many, many years ago my wife worked as a waitress in a hotel bar. We were swinging on the nights she had off and she often picked up guys for a play session after work before she came home. She did a lot of guys and I was great with it. Of course, being easy working in a bar, word gets out so she was popular but she wasn't the only woman having fun. Some were married like my wife and playing with hubby's knowledge and support, some were cheating and there were single women just having a good time.

One of the women working there was turning tricks on the side. She kept telling my wife she should try it. My wife talked to me about it several times because the idea intrigued her. The idea of getting paid to do something she loved to do appealed to her. I was against it for two reasons, one of course was her safety and the other was the fact it wasn't legal here at that time. I didn't want her to wind up with a record either.

Anyway, for whatever reason, even though it wasn't something I thought she should do, she finally gave it a go and liked it. She continued to turn tricks off and on for the next two years. I was worried about her but have to admit, having my wife fucking other guys for money was wildly exciting while it lasted.