View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:59 AM

It's been a long time since I saw my friend who I used to ride motorcycles with, and who used to take turns riding my wife. He was the one who I vaginally D P'd her with. Shortly before the last time I saw him, he told me that another friend of his, who we almost got a 3-on-1 fucking session started with, had picked up an STD and gave it to him without telling him about it while they were fucking whoever the girl was. I suppose this other guy was too eager to get some action with the other girl to think about their welfare. Needless to say, my friend was not at all happy with his other friend. And I counted myself lucky that I had been disappointed by our planned on session with the three of us tag teaming my wife went bust. If we had gotten the deed done that night, as I had hoped to, we would no doubt still have been getting together with him to fuck my wife and we would have also been the beneficiaries of his inconsideration.

Just goes to show, you can never be too careful. While it would have been GREAT getting together with my buddy and his other friend on numerous occasions to take turns fucking the hell out of my wife, this other guy was not trust worthy in the STD department. Just dumb luck. I had REALLY hoped to get that going, and my wife was willing, and eager, to be the object of our efforts back then, but it really was better that it didn't happen. My friend, my wife, and I, were trusting, and always fucked bareback, so it was lucky my buddy was the only victim of his other friend.