View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 05:37 PM

more about mom. she has given handjobs to hundreds of GIs while working in the bath house/massage parlor. she thinks she fucked about 3 a week over 10 months. my math says 120 men. almost a hundred while she was living with dad. she said she never told him that she was fucking guys after she got off work. she said she thought he knew what she was doing because he never asked where she was or why she was late coming home. she said she would get home just before midnight. she got off at ten. she could walk from the bath house to her house in a half hour. he was usually asleep when she got home, so she would shower and get in bed with him. sometimes he would wake and have sex with her, most times, mom said, he would just sleep. dad asked to marry her when he had two months left in country. the got married and luckily the paperwork to get her her id card, passport and other things went quickly. when his tour of duty ended, she flew out of bangkok, with him, to california. dad got out of the army a year later. they stayed in california. dad got a job in electronics and mom became a housewife.

mom liked being a housewife. she liked to cook and kept a nice clean house. she said she grew to love dad, but was often not quite satisfied. she felt she wanted more. she went to school to learn to speak,read and write english. she got a drivers license and decided to got to work. she got a job in a chinese restaurant. she liked her job and she like how dad would come and eat at that restaurant when she worked nights. he would sit in a corner booth until she got off and walk home with her. the job she got was just a mile form their house. she went back to school and got a GED (she went to school in thailand for about 5 years). she went to junior college and then to regular college. she became a nurse.

her first affair started when began working in a hospital. a cute young doctor, she said. dad caught on to that and she had to stop that relationship. dad told her he wanted kids. so mom stopped her birth control. and about the same time she met another guy, a patient in for treatment for injuries from a car wreck. she thought he was really hot and they had a brief hot fling. then she was pregnant. of course she thought it was her lovers baby. she was really upset and kinda relieved when she miscarried later. she decided to wait for a baby until she felt she was more stable. she said that sex with dad was tapering off quite a bit, mainly because he was a lot older than her. she compensated by getting a long term boyfriend. she said that affair lasted several years. not once did dad ask about it. once in a while he would have sex with her. but, mostly it was a routine. go to work, come home, eat with mom and talk about the day, go watch tv while mom cleaned the kitchen. about 9 he would go to bed, leaving mom alone in the front room watching tv. one night, mom left the tv on and went right out the front door. she went to a local club and let herself get picked up. sex in the backseat and then home. turn off the tv and up to bed.

mom said she had six long term affairs and many one nighters in the back seat of her car. she said she grew to love the variety of men. then dad asked her to try again for a baby. she went off of birth control. she didn't stop seeing other men. the result was me.

mom said despite have sex with other men, she loved dad. she always slept in bed with every night. she timed her affairs to be consummated during her works hours or during dad's work hours. mom worked most of her career on the evening shift... she said she had fond memories of the janitorial closet on her floor. sometimes, there would be an empty room. about the last ten years dad was alive, they had no sex at all. he never asked her about other men. i feel he knew, she is not so sure. she said dad was not an inquisitive man, an introvert satisfied with the way things were. he was a great dad. he gave me a lot of attention while mom worked the evening shift. he always read to me, told me stories. dad loved a good story. he loved movies. he took me out to the movies a lot. he would get a big bucket of popcorn and i would hold it between my chubby little legs eat handful after handful. popcorn is still my favorite snack.

when i was close to being a teenager, mom had the "talk" with me. it was radically different from what most parents would say. mom told me all about how nice boys were, how they could make me feel good. she did not know that i was already having sex. she encouraged me to enjoy sex with boys, but be smart and not get pregnant. she said i should have sex with lots of boys and learn everything i could about pleasing them and pleasing myself. she put me on birth control the very day i told her i was having sex. she said i should have fun, be safe while having it. when i got to high school i had become a nerd and i was more interested in books that boys. it stayed that was until college.

when dad died a few years ago, mom took it very hard. she kinda shut down for a while. she said she felt that she never had the talk with dad she wanted. i think she wanted his forgiveness for her many affairs. after he died she quit going out and is only recently recovered from her sense of loss. she is very active sexually again.