View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:57 PM

i see i have a lot of people reading this thread, but i don't get any questions. i am open to questions. i keep things a little fuzzy, time line, location, etc. that is to protect my privacy, no stalkers, etc. but, i am happy to answer questions. ask me about my feelings or what happens or about techniques or about anything. and it doesn't hurt to tell me about what happens with your spouse.

i got an email today, from a girl i had met years ago. she was the first girl i fell in love with. i had been having sex with other men for quite a while and had sex with a couple of women from the couples with whom we swapped. she just wanted to see how we were doing after all the bad weather.

she and i met in a target. it was a really hot day and i was wearing denim daisy dukes and a white tee shirt. i saw her looking at me intently. i smiled at her and kept shopping. she went up another aisle and in a few minutes, as i was going up my aisle, she was pushing her cart down the aisle towards me. she was really watching me, trying not to make it really obvious, which made it all the more obvious. so, i stopped her and asked her why she was staring at me. she said she wasn't, then said she was sorry, but she was. i said, why? she looked embarrassed and said she could see my nipples through the tee shirt some what, though faintly. she could see i was not wearing a bra. i leaned over and whispered i was not wearing any panties either. she giggled and said what if some one noticed. i told her i was hoping one of the young men would notice. she looked at my hand and said, you're married. i told he my husband was fine with me having a bit of fun with other guys as long as it was kept as just sex, no relationship. she said that was awesome. she said that i must have really dark nipples because she see that through the tee shirt. we were close to the changing rooms, so i grabbed her hand and took her into one of them.

when i closed and locked the door, i turned to her and took my tee shirt off. she looked at my breasts and said that i had beautiful breasts and that i had the darkest areolas she had ever seen. she was amazed at how long and thick my nipples were. i told her she could touch my breasts and feel my nipples. she hesitated and said you won't mind? and i told i would love for her to touch them. she gently touched my nipple and said it was rubbery, like the eraser on a pencil. she said she liked the size of my breasts. i told i had three kids and nursed them all. she was really taken aback. really! i said i liked being nursed. i wished i had a baby to nurse often. she was using both hands on my breasts and i could see she really liked touching me. i told her to put a nipple in her mouth. she said, really?. i pulled her head to my left breast and she open her mouth and began to suck gently on my nipple. i told her to suck harder, like she was wanting to get milk out.

while she was sucking my nipples, i touched her breast. they were large and heavy. i reach under her shirt and unfastened her bra. she pulled her shirt off and and i took a breast with both hands and began to suck her nipple. it was a third the size of mine and her areola was a beautiful coral color, light coral. as i sucked on her nipple, it got harder and harder. i told her i wanted her to come home with me. i said we would be alone and i wanted her to nurse me like a baby. she said she wanted to come home with me. i put my tee back on and she started to put her bra on. i told her to put it in her purse. i wanted her breasts to be free.

we didn't bother with finishing shopping. we went straight to my car. when we were inside, i pulled her over and kissed her. as we drove home, i would reach under her blouse and feel her nipples. they were very hard. when we got to the house, i stripped her. she was thick but her shape was tight, really beautiful. i asked her to undress me. she said it was the first time she had undressed a woman. i took her to the bedroom. when we got on the bed, i turned on some ambient music and pulled her to me. i kissed her passionately and she returned the passion. i told her to nurse me. i cradled her in my arms like a baby and she nursed me. it felt so good, i felt warm, loving, turned on. after a while she asked me to nurse her. i nursed her and she said it felt wonderful. it was different, she said, than what her boyfriend did to her. she said it was more, she did not know more what, it was just more. i said i know what you mean.

while i was sucking on her sweet nipple, i began caressing her legs and gently rubbing my fingers over her bare pussy. like me, her pussy was completely bare, not even a stubble. after a few caresses, she parted her legs and i caressed her soft, sweet pussy. she was already wet, so i inserted two fingers and began to masturbate her. i put my forefinger and middle finger in her and i used my thumb to stimulate her clit. i went slowly at first, then sped up and slowed down and sped up. soon she was moaning. that was when i kissed her again. she was so hot. like a volcano. she pushed me over and and said she was going to do something she had never done, but always wanted to do. she ate my pussy. i would love to say it was great, but she did not know what she was doing. it was alright, though. i talked to her, telling her to suck on my clit as well as tonguing it. i got her to use more pressure and then less and after a while she was eating pussy like she had done it all her life. we kissed a lot and i said lets love each other at the same time. so we got into the 69 position and made love for a long time. she came first and i thought she was going to break my nose, she pushed against me so hard. over the next couple of hours, we had a lot of orgasms. she said it was the second time she had kissed a girl, the second time she had touched a girl's breasts and the first time she had oral sex with a girl. she said it was the greatest experience of her life.

while she was in the area, i had sex with her many times. she continued to have a boyfriend and eventually married him. when they moved to atlanta, i felt such a loss. she was a bright delightful girl, all sunshine and merriment. she met my husband and he thought she was a beauty. she didn't do anything with him. she was in love with her boyfriend and with me. after she married, she came to me two more times. the last was particularly sad, but enjoyable. i think that time, i gave her the best orgasms i had ever given her. i know she did that for me.

in her email, she said she still thinks of me a lot. she was glad i never changed my email. she said to email her back and send a photo. she said send a portrait where she could see my breasts. i had my husband take the pics and i sent them to her. she sent me her address in chicago, where she now lives. she said she would like to see me again. she has a kid and she is happy. her husband is happy with her and is home every night. she feels loved. but, she still thinks of me and feels what we had was special. so do i.