View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 01:16 PM

Reading your stories always make me horny Lactating
I love it that you can talk with your mom and your daughter about sex. I finally got my wife to talk to her daughter/my step daughter about whether or not she's cheating on her hubby. We really like her hubby, he's a super nice guy. My wife told me that she beat around the bush but finally admitted to "fooling around" a little on the side. It's with a guy she works with and from what I've heard he's been trying to get in her panties for quite awhile now.
My wife asked her if they were having sex and she said yeah, a few times and then she grinned . So my wife asked her if she was still having sex with her hubby and she said yeah but they don't actually screw as much as they used to. My wife asked her why not and this made my cock start to get hard when she told her that "his damn dick is big and it makes her sore". My wife said those are her exact words. She also told my wife that a lot of times she'll give hubby a blowjob or handjob instead of screwing. She said her boyfriend's cock is a little smaller and it "feels good"...lol. I told my wife she should ask her how big her hubby's cock is and maybe see if she could get her a pic of it... Hell, I'd love to see it myself..lol.
Now that I know she's fucking around on her hubby I'm going to try and let her know that I'm interested. I'm pretty sure she already suspects that though just from the way my tongue hangs out when she's around...lol.