View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 08:40 PM

Default Wife - New to Site - Need advice

Hey guys!! I know most people here are guys who enjoy allowing their wive’s to release their inner-slut and are into experimenting sexually. I need advice... I’ve been married for 15 years and in my marriage I’m more like a man as I ALWAYS want sex, I want to be kinky & slutty, and I want to experience all the great avenues out there. My husband is very vanilla sexually, atleast that’s how it is between us. A few year after being married he opened up some sexually and he was willing to try things sexually with me, to a point. His raising was “old school”, even though he’s only 38, and he learned masturbation was bad (wrong), that sex was basic positions, etc but meanwhile he found that he liked using a toy up his ass while masturbating, and when he was younger he experienced 2 older boys using him with one fucking him while he was sucking the other’s cock and they would take turns. He admitted to me that he liked it and he even opened up about using some of my dildos on himself when masturbating (keep in mind he will not let me watch him masturbating and he hides it) and a few times he let me peg him. I am very open sexually and find bi-sexual hot, masturbation hot, etc but he felt like I may just be saying this to trap him into admitting it and then I would get pissed. I assure you that I wouldn’t get pissed as I’m into all of that and more. He was experimental for a while, although not going all the way through with any type of threesomes or whatever but the last few years he won’t even discuss anything remotely close to anything kinky nor will he let me peg him or whatever, sex has become so generic (maybe once a month if I’m lucky) that I’ve been having to find sexual pleasure outside my marriage (yes I know this is wrong and dishonest but sexual need are very important to me). I know he’s masturbating even if he won’t admit him to me and I’m very open that I masturbate pretty much every day sometimes a few times per day. How do I address this with him? Is he a lost cause?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I love him with everything that I am but I need sexual satisfaction as wel.