View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:25 AM

I have to agree with you on finding sexual pleasure outside your marriage Irish but I have to disagree that it's wrong. I know most people feel that way cause that's what we've heard all our lives but as long as it's not hurting anybody I don't think there's anything wrong with it
I love flirting with married women and I really love having sex with them. To me there is nothing hotter or more exciting.
My sex drive is a lot higher than my wife's. Like you our sex life is down to a couple times a month. She still enjoys it when we do have it but just not near as much as she used to. I make sure to let her know that I still find her attractive and sexy. I'm always rubbing her tits and ass and pussy through her clothes and telling her how sexy she looks. I try to find out things that get her excited and use them.
I suggest you do the same thing. Just try to find out what things sexually he likes. I know that's easier said than done but look for hints. We found out recently that my step daughter, she's my wife's daughter from her first marriage, is cheating on her hubby. When my wife first mentioned this to me it got me horny as hell...lol. I didn't realize it at first but it got my wife horny too. So now, I bring it up when we're in bed and it's led to us having sex more often than we have in years. Seems my step daughter told her that she enjoys having sex with her boyfriend more than she does with her hubby. I asked my wife why is that and she said her daughter told her it's cause her hubby has a really big cock that makes her sore when they fuck. I've brought this up a few times while fingering my wife and her pussy will be soaking wet. I think she'd really like to fuck her son in law and find out just how big his cock is but she won't come out and tell me that...lol.
With your hubby's upbringing it will probably be hard to get him to open up but keep working on him.
Good luck and I would love it if you'd post some pics