View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifefit22 View Post
I have been married for a short time and I have always known that I have never been able to satisfy my wife in bed. At first, this was "the way it is", but the Internet has changed everything and women are very sexually aware now. The problem has always been my little cock, a not very thick 3 inches, but now my wife knows it too. He often comments on well-hung men and calls my cock the "little chap". It is painfully obvious that I did not "fill in" and once during sex she said "I wonder how a big one would feel".
The thing is that when she talks like that, I get very excited and now I want her to be satisfied with a big man. My last fantasy would be to enter her directly after a big man has run inside her!
I told her that it's okay if she wants to experience another man (obviously well hung up) she has already had encounters with several hung men. Should I continue with this, or not?
Oh yeah you should continue
I think it'd be hot if your wife gets a lover with a really big cock and gets you to take it in your hand and guide it in her pussy
Please keep posting, thanks