View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 12:03 PM

a couple of things have happened. my son in law called. he was really excited. he said my daughter had sent her resume to one of the legal brothels in nevada. she has yet to tell me. i called mom and told her and she said good for her. mom said every woman should sell sex for a while at least once in their life. she said it really teaches you about men.

my mom came over saturday night to "borrow" my husband. i told her that i was going to watch this time. she it would be fine if you want to watch. i asked my husband and he said he was cool with it. we went to the bed room and i watched my husband fuck my mom. it seemed more intense than the other times i watched him fuck a woman. he really gave mom a good fuck. she started moaning when he ate her pussy and for the next hour she moaned, gasped, said oh my god over and over. i thought she was going to pull his hair out when he was going down on her. he put her knees up above her shoulders and rammed that large beautiful cock into her. my mom held on to him for dear life as he fucked her. then mom started to arch her back, practically lifting my husband up. she was having a tremendous orgasm. after she came, my husband said you want to do the clean up? my mom said what clean up and my hubby told her that i ate the woman's pussy right after he would cum. mom said that sounded fun and with a sly grin asked me if i wanted to clean her up. i told i don't think i could do that. she said she knew. hubby said it was too bad because he wanted to watch. i said yeah and i want to watch you suck cock. i will clean mom the day i get to watch you suck a cock. i felt really bad then because i was trying to let that go quietly away since my mom had told me that my husband was really not wanting to do that.

to change the subject, mom asked me to tell her all about the women i have sex with. i asked her if she was interested in having sex with a woman. she said she and lek made out and fingered each other in thailand, but really didn't have actual sex. i told her it was a lovely thing to do and that i love doing it a lot. mom said she has watched me fuck my husband and other guys. now maybe, she can watch me with a woman. i said i know a woman, a navy chief, who liked me a lot and i could most likely talk her into having my mom watch us. i picked up my phone and called her. i told her mom wanted to watch me with a woman, would she be up for it. she said most likely, but she would think it over and call me. that meant yes. i told mom it was a go. now i have to arrange the meeting. mom said maybe she will let her try it too and i said i am sure of it.

Last edited by lactatingdog; 10-22-2018 at 12:06 PM.