View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Lingus View Post
Kink is a subjective notion but to me its one of these two events.

1. Many years ago, I was having an affair with a married women (I was single) and we would meet at her male friends apartment. It was a very passionate affair and we were over each other when we had the chance. Her friend was nice enough to let us use his bed. Eventually, we didn't even bother making it to the bed. We'd get naked and get busy right there in front of him. She was extremely multi-orgasmic and he would keep track of her orgasms for me. It was a long time ago but I distinctly remember that one our early morning visits, we got naked outside in the breezeway out side his apartment door and when he answered the door she was on her knees sucking my cock. When we did make it to the bed, I'd make sure he had a good view of her body. It was such a turn on to be watched. It changed my whole idea of was sexy was. He was a complete gentleman and to his credit, he never bothered us or wanted to join in although, he did jack off while watching us.

2. More recently, I met an older married couple for some dogging-style fun. We'd meet in the very secluded park usually after dark. She wouldn't suck or fuck me but she did enjoy getting naked and allowing me to watch her fuck and suck her hubby.The promise was that someday she'd fuck me.
While they were going at it, I'd jack off. They enjoyed watching me while I was watching them so everybody had a good time. Often, she would stroke my cock while hubby was fucking her. She would often jack me to completion and enjoyed watching the cum shoot out of me and would comment on the amount and distance I'd shoot.
One evening, we met at our usual spot, everybody got naked and she got on her knees and sucked his cock. I was standing right next to him and stroked my cock as I watched. She grabbed my cock and started stroking me while she sucked him. She pulled me closer and I thought that she was going to take me in her mouth but instead she rubbed my cockhead on her cheek, lips, and also on his cock. Technically she wasn't sucking my cock but when she licked his cock she licked mine a little as well. Eventually, he started cumming into her open mouth and onto her face. Some of his cum got my cock (friendly fire?) as she rubbed my cock on her face as she stroked me. She slurped and licked him clean as she continued to jack me off. when I started to cum, I was surprised that she aimed my cock directly at his cock. I squirted onto his cock (a lot) and she continued to stroke me, touching our cocks together in the process. Then she licked my cum off his cock, cleaning him. She let go of my cock and I squeezed the last few drops out of my cock and onto him as she continued to lick and suck him.
We eventually parted ways but I'll never forget that evening.
Oh wow Colonel, both of these stories are really hot
Please keep posting, thanks