View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 02:19 PM

Default Motorcycles

When the wife and I 1st met she was almost anti motorcycle. Her previous boyfriend had a crotch rocket (she had never ridden on a harley before) and she didn't enjoy riding with him. 1 weekend after we were dating for a while I was going on a ride with some buddies and invited her to go. We had been on the road for about an hour and everyone was stopping for fuel, while I was pumping gas I noticed she was squirming in the seat. I asked if she wanted to go in and get us something to drink, she leaned over and said she wasn't getting off the bike. I asked why and she replied I have had 2 organisms and the seat was wet. That immediately caused my cock to get hard as fuck, so everyone started to pull out and the wife said if you pull behind the gas station and leave the Harley running I will suck your dick. Never a man to turn down a blow job I pulled around behind the station, kicked the bike in neutral and pulled my throbbing cock out. Now my wife is a tall woman (6') so she bent into a pretzel grabbed my hips and devoured my cock. Well I lasted long as I could but due to how hot she looked sucking my cock I'm sure it wasn't long. She got off the bike long enough to yank her pants off, got back on the bike, laid back and I fingered her to another orgasim.
Now she rides her on Harley (needs a new bike she was in a bad accident) but I still get my cock sucked behind a gas station several times a year. So if you see us at a bike rally check her seat, if its wet possibly she will blow you as well.

Last edited by rocketman1963; 11-02-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Picture