View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:59 AM

last night!

mom came over. she said she wanted to watch hubby fuck me. mom had never asked this before. she has watched us before, so it is strange she asked. she watched us at the beach on nude night. she said she wanted to watch and maybe masturbate while she watched. my husband was up for it. we went to the bedroom and we all undressed. mom began touching herself. my husband and i watched for a few minutes. then he pinched my nipple and bit the back of my neck. he kissed me all over my back. it was just a few seconds time and i was pulling him on top of me. my husband was very vigorous. he came inside me. that was different because, lately, i had been finishing him with a nice blow jobs. i love to suck his cock. i love to have it in my mouth. i just love my husbands cock and he loves to be sucked. so that was a real departure from what we had been doing. i was pretty happy, i had a nice orgasm. then he said to mom, you want to clean her up.

the next thing i know was my mom spreading my legs apart and then i felt the touch of her lips. her tongue began to search inside me and then run out over my clit and then on either side of it. she pulled on my legs, mashing my pussy against her face. i came. i came again and again. when she parted my legs, i wanted to say no, but i couldn't . then my husband was kissing me. my mom was performing oral sex on me and i liked it. i loved it. then she turned around into a position where her pussy was just inches from my face. my mouth went to it automatically. quickly, i had my mom cumming and i was cumming. when our bodies finally parted, my husband got between mom's legs and he fucked her. it was beautiful.