View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactatingdog View Post
i was in the kitchen, this morning, making a cake. i was just pouring the batter into the baking dish, when mom came in. i put the cake into the oven and mom asked how much time did i have until it was due out of the oven. i told her 35-40 minutes at most. she said time enough and went into the den. i followed, not knowing what she was up to. in the den, she pulled off her shorts. no panties. she sat in a recliner and pulled her knees up to her breasts. she said, get down, eat me. i did. she came after a few minutes. she told me she was so sexually excited, she couldn't think of anything but fucking. she could not locate anyone and my husband was at work. so, she decided i should eat her. she asked me if there was enough time for me to cum. i said i think so. she pulled my shorts and panties down, pushed me in the chair and ate me till i came. she dressed, said thanks and left.
Damn Lactating, that's really hot. I would have loved to have been there watching this, wow, my cock is hard as a rock just reading this
Please keep posting, thanks