View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 07:05 AM

Default Step-daughter is having an affair

My wife told me several weeks ago that she thought her daughter/my step daughter was having an affair. We were in the bed at the time and I was getting really horny...lol.
She told me some of the things that my step daughter, Sara had said and I had my hand in my wife's panties. I noticed how wet her pussy was when I slid a finger in her. I said 'I think this is making you horny", she put her hand on my cock and said "I know it's making you horny". I started fucking her right after that and while I was doing her I told her to keep talking to her daughter and get more details.
Sara and her hubby James live a couple hours drive from us so we don't get to see them very often but they do come up and spend weekends with us from time to time. I love it when they are here. I get up early and so does Sara and she just wears an old t-shirt and panties when she first gets up. The t-shirt is old and faded and I can pretty much see her titties when the light is just right...lol. And the way she sits and moves around I get lots of looks at her panties usually.
I talked my wife into asking her questions about her affair, a co worker of hers, named Tim. Seems he's been flirting with her and trying to get in her panties for a long time now. Sara and my wife were having a little wine and talking and Sara confessed to having sex with Tim. Wife said she didn't go into a lot of details but it seems they've done it several times. She did say that she still loves her hubby James and that her affair is "just having a little fun" as she put it. My wife asked her if she's still having sex with her hubby and she said yeah just not as often as they used to. Wife asked her why not and she said "cause his damn dick is so big it makes me sore". She said Tim's cock is a little smaller and feels just right...lol. She also told my wife that she still likes her hubby's cock just not as often as she used to.
Wife was telling me all this while we were in bed and I went down to eat her out and her pussy was soaking wet. I said something like "I wonder how big James' cock is, don't you?" She just moaned a little and started to cum. I kept eating her and fingering her and told her she should ask our daughter if she can see a pic of it. Then I asked her if she thought it might be as big as Mark. Mark is the name we gave to a dildo that reminds her of the biggest cock she's ever had. It's really big, about ten inches long and really big around. I got up and got it out of her drawer and got back on the bed and was rubbing it on her slit and clit while we continued talking
I was easing it in and out of her and said I bet James' dick is at least this big. Then I said I bet Sara's poor little pussy is really sore after he gets through fucking her with a cock this big. My wife was really wet and I was fucking her with her dildo when I said, maybe you should help Sara out and let James fuck you from time to time. She started to cum as soon as I said this and I pulled Mark out and crawled on top of her. I fucked her really hard but only lasted a couple minutes before shooting a big load deep in her hot pussy. We laid there for a couple minutes and I said you are going to have to get us more details. She said "you think?" We both laughed at that...lol.