View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklikestowatch View Post
WOW great story would love to see what happens. Wonder if your wife does end up fucking him. Sounds like you want to see more of your step-daughter. Keep us posted on the action and the affair. Thanx
Thanks Chuck. If my wife does fuck him I sure hope I get to watch. She's told me stories of Mark fucking her with his "donkey dick" as she put it many times. I'm always asking her for more details and it makes me so horny. I hope my son in law's cock is as big as Mark's.
Now that I know my step daughter is fucking a man other than her hubby I think she should give me some to. I'd love to fuck her and compare her to her mom... hehehe.
I just found out last night that Tim is a lot like me. We are about the same age and build, he's married also and has adult kids.
Sara and James are driving up today for Thanksgiving and they're spending the night. I'm wondering what is the best way for me to let Sara know that I know she's fucking around on her hubby. I'd love to get more details out of her. I'm enjoying my wife telling me about it but I want hear from Sara first hand too.