View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 08:21 AM

I ask my wife two or three times a day if she's talked to her...lol. I want to know things like how long she's been giving Tim some pussy, if she gives him blowjobs, all the places she's had sex with him and lots of other things...lol.
I also want to know how big James' cock is and how sore it makes her when he fucks her. I'd really love to see a picture of her pussy after he's fucked her with his big dick. Aw hell, I'd love to see a picture of her pussy after Tim's fucked her but what I really want to see is her pussy after I've fucked her
We invited them to come spend the weekend with us but they already had plans. They said they would try and come up next weekend. I really hope they do. Hopefully I can get Sara alone and have some good talks with her.. hehehe.
I've been horny as hell ever since I found out about her fucking around. It's got me wondering if this is the first time or if maybe there have been others before Tim. She is a sexy little thing so I'm sure she's had lots of guys hitting on her. She's around 40 years old now. About 5' 8" tall, probably around 150 lbs. Nice size tits and ass. Damn, I'm getting horny now just describing her..lol.
I think I'll go wake her mom and see if I can fuck her before she has to leave for work