View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 12:16 PM

my daughter who is in college was home for thanksgiving. she has been gone so long, it seems. my son was home, yet not home. son home, car gone, son gone. he was home to see the family, sure, but there are all those friends he has not seen for six months. he was home for the thanksgiving dinner, but out the door by six in the evening to visit a girl he had dated during high school...boys.

i did spend a lot of time talking to my daughter. she told me about school, her friends and her new boyfriend. she asked if i was still being a hotwife. she had been thinking a lot about what i was doing and worrying if it was messing me up. it took a bit of time, but i got her to understand that i was happy, her dad was happy and i wanted her to not worry. she said she has a tough time understanding how it all works, but if i am happy, she will be ok with everything. she is so conservative. i can't figure out how she is the way she is because we have always been very open with our kids. we spoke freely about love, my husband and i were openly affectionate when the kids were around and we accepted our kids boyfriend/girlfriends. though we have only one son, he had more girlfriends than the two girls had boyfriends. after my husband encouraged me to explore my sexuality with other men, i did not hide that i was seeing other men, nor did i flaunt it openly when they were younger. when my older daughter caught me with a man, i did not act ashamed and i did not stop her from telling her sister. i acted as if everything was normal and to me it was. the older girl accepted what i was doing and in fact, started doing her own thing, much to her husband's delight. but, my younger daughter seems stuck in the romance novel view of relationships where everything is such a great passion and poly relationships don't fit. she did seem more accepting of me being a hotwife.

my older daughter and i had a confidential talk. she waited till everyone was wrapped in the football games or dozing off the turkey. she said she knows that i don't want her to prostitute, but she said she is really drawn to doing it. she told me she has had several "dates" in the past two weeks. she said her husband contacted an on line agency and was referred to a local agency they sponsored. that agency was contacted by her grandmother and her. her grandmother is still encouraging her. she says since my daughter was having sex with other men and her husband was ok with it, why not make some money. the agency liked what they saw in my daughter and set her up with one of their better clients. my daughter saw him and made 500 dollars for an hour's time. i felt sad that she is doing this. i just feel that money and sex it buys will warp her outlook. she has a sunny, open minded outlook. i hope she does not loose it. i told her i would support her and told her to talk to me if she starts feeling bad about it. she said she has enjoyed it so far. the men are older, less fit, but they treat her like a queen. she said she already has one regular she has seen four times. the last time he visited her, he brought flowers and a gold necklace. it was a beautiful necklace, she wore it to thanksgiving dinner.

friday, my husband took me to a motel room. he had three young men waiting there. he told me to have a great afternoon with them, he was going to visit my mom. my husband left and i got busy. they were shy at first.. but after i kissed each of them in turn, they lost that shyness. i was quickly stripped. i was being kissed, i was getting my nipples sucked and licked and my pussy was being eaten all at the same time. i was rimmed, i sucked their cocks. one had a rather large cock, the other were quite normal sized. the young man, Joey, had a beautiful cut cock with a large mushroom head. i love cocks like that. i could not keep my mouth off of it. i had him fuck me first. despite the fact i had sucked the cocks of the other two, he still passionately kissed me while he fucked me. after he came in me, the other two had me. i took the smaller cock in my ass and the larger in my pussy. that was really wonderful. while those two were fucking me, Joey was kissing me. later, i gave Joey my number and told him i wanted to fuck him a long time one on one, just the two of us. there is something about him i like. they all fucked me at least twice. i rode Joey cowgirl style. i lost count of the orgasms they gave me. my husband came back about eight. he and my mom went shopping, black friday!! he said it was a great time to go shopping for my christmas presents. mom is hiding the presents, of course, just like she did when i was a little girl. she asked if i like my little diversion so my husband could shop for me freely. i told her it was great. i told her about Joey. she said it sounded like i got an early christmas gift in meeting Joel. i think so too.

Last edited by lactatingdog; 12-01-2018 at 05:35 PM.