View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 03:53 PM

i have to admit something. i am being a bit hypocritical about my daughter who has been prostituting the last two weeks. i have exchanged sex for money. it was while i was in college. my parents were unable to pay for my college education. i worked and i got grants and loans. but, still i was often very short on money, especially for rent. i got a notice of eviction on the door of my apartment. a neighbor saw it and knocked on my door after i got home. he asked me about my problems. he said he could pay my rent, catch me up to date, so that i could pay my rent again with the pay i was getting from work. i told him i couldn't take a loan. he said no loan. he knew i would not be able to pay it back. he said he would give me the money in exchange for sex. he said he would value each sex act for a hundred dollars. that would mean he would have sex with me for at least ten times. i told him i would do it. he was thirty years older than me. and a bit heavy, not fat though. i paid my first installment that night. the next day, my rent was paid up to date. i had sex with him nine more times, at a rate of once a week. he said anytime i need money bad, he was always open for the same arrangement. i used him again when i couldn't make tuition one semester. 13 installments that time. after that i got better grants because my grades were so good. i never dated during college, rather like i did not date during high school. i was focused on my studies. i can not say the sex was all that good, i did my best to make him enjoy it, but i don't ever remember cumming with him.