View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklikestowatch View Post
WOW!!!! That is so hot. Its so hot know that your wife gets so damn wet from just being able to imagine that big cock that she craves and wants it to pound that tight pussy of here. Keep updated if she finally get that hard big cock deep in her.
I think it's really hot too Chuck. Up until recently I would have never dreamed that my wife and I would be talking about our daughter and son in law while we're having sex .
My wife has always known how horny it makes me whenever we've talked about her previous lovers and especially when she'd tell me about how big Mark's cock was. I love asking her if she thinks James' cock is as big or bigger than Mark's and I know it's got her really curious.
I was trying to get her give me some again last night but she said she was too sore from the night before. She said she'd suck it for me and I said that'd be great. She kinda laid her head on my belly and started gently sucking my cock. After just a few minutes I said something like "damn baby, you are so good at sucking, I bet James would love to get a blowjob from you". She moaned and started sucking a little harder. I could reach her pussy and was lightly rubbing her slit. When I tried to ease a finger in her she said she was just to sore to "fool around" tonight. I got one of her vibrators and was touching it to her clit. I had her on her back with the vibrator on her clit and I was on my knees sucking one of her tits.
I said I wish James was here sucking on your other tit. She started to cum and I raised up and jerked off on her titties and belly.
I know she gets horny as hell thinking about James and his cock and I hope we can talk my step daughter into sharing a pic of it with her.