View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 12:50 PM

I really love her dating, it's been a great thing for us, and I have seen it do her worlds of good, but she has some issues I will prolly get into later. I don't push her, but sometimes I wish she'd date more often, so far it's been probably on average 2-4 times a month, but then some things changed and we've been out of it about a year, and while she hasn't said so yet, I can tell she wants to start dating again, and it's my hope a lot more often, but that of course will have to be up to her.

Need to find her some bigger guys. I'm bigger than average but not by a lot. The guys she sees are all bigger than I am, but she really loves a super girthy penis, as girthy as possible, but she hasn't found that in years, and one of the two she used to know that she still knows is bad in bed, the other not available. I think finding a nice reliable girthy man would motivate her to date more which I really want. More than one would be better but I'm not sur ehow easy it will be.

One of her issues is she claims not to be attracted to black men. IDK if this is true, or if she fears anyone knowing as she comes form very conservative military family, but she really wants some extreme girth. The one she used to know that was good in bed was beer can thick nearl she swears, says it was so intense for her she almost passed out and always enjoyed easy multiple orgasms with him. She said the very first time it hurt, but at the same time was so pleasurable she began orgasming almost as soon as he was full in. Where do you find men with that girth? I know the black stereotyp is maybe only slightly reality based, but I still am turned on by her with a black man if I could get her into it.

Anyway it would really be great for us if we could find a man with the extreme girth my lady enjoys (and in my mind totally deserves) and one available to see her often.